Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mac App Store Games [Cracked]

Collapse
Tweet
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61


    Socialite 1.3 | Mac OSX | 6.9 Mb


    Socialite is a beautiful Mac OS X application, designed to make it easy to stay in touch with the social networks and services that matter to you. From news on Digg, photos on Flickr, statuses and photos on Facebook and Twitter updates, to full Google Reader RSS syncing, Socialite keeps all your social networks in one convenient place.
    Facebook Built-In
    It's the biggest social network on the planet, and Socialite lets you stay in touch with friends using status updates and photos. Whether you're wanting to view your friends' statuses, photos and conversations - or update your status and post photos, Socialite's got you covered!

    Twitter - A tweet away
    Everyone loves Twitter, and Socialite allows you to easily share what's happening right now in your life. There's full multi-*** support, complete with the all-new Retweet and List features - not to mention saved searches, Profile Peeks as well as Image Uploading and URL shortening.

    Google Reader - Feed-reading heaven
    Socialite is designed to be your one-stop shop for news, and the full support for Google Reader (and its sharing services) makes it easy to keep on top of your RSS feeds. Right from within Socialite you can browse your most recent unread articles, share and star articles as you read them.

    RSS - Beyond Google Reader
    If you don't use Google Reader don't worry: you can use Socialite's alternative RSS service. The RSS service allows you to easily subscribe to feeds on your Mac - with options to share items with other services.

    Flickr - Image Paradise
    Browse your friends recent uploads to Flickr, leave comments and favorite images - right from within Socialite. You can also upload images and view Flickr's Interesting images.

    Digg
    Socialite's Digg support allows you to easily browse for the latest news: from Technology to Images to Politics, all of Digg's news streams are at your fingertips.

    Requirement: Socialite requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Leopard or Snow Leopard)

    Download Links

    http://hotfile.com/dl/95205757/dc1fc...ia1.3.zip.html
    Customized iMac 2011 3.4ghz with AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5 | Apple LED Cinema Display 24 inch | Macbook Pro 2.8ghz (8GB Ram) | Macbook Aluminium 2.4Ghz| iBook g3 clamshell | eMac g4 | Macintosh SE HD | iMac g3 | apple message pad 110 (newton) | iPad Wifi 16gb | iPhone 3GS white | iPhone 4S white 64GB | ipod nano video | ipod nano | ipod classic 15gb | ipod video 30gb | apple iSight | apple quicktime webcam | Nikon d300s_mbd10_70-200mm F2.8 VRII_SB900 | Nikon d80_mbd80_24-70mm f2.8_SB900 | Focal XS 2.1 speaker built in dock | Beats by Dr Dre Studio (White) | WD My Book 1TB | Lacie 1TB | WD TV Live | Macintosh Classic | Macintosh Color Classic (2) | Macintosh Powerbook Duo 280c | Macintosh Duo Dock | Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display | PowerMacintosh 6400 | Apple Quicktake 200 | iPad 64 Wifi+3G | White iPad 2 3G wifi 64gb | LV iPad case| Prada iPad Case | apple battery charger | MacinPad (macintosh classic+iPad] | iPod shuffle 4th generation | ipod nano touch | iPod Touch 4G 8GB | Apple Magic Trackpad | Apple HDMI Cable | Beats Pro by Dr dre | Monster beats studio

    Follow me on Twitter : @applegeek89

    YM + email + FaceTime (FT) + iMessage : kennykartasasmita_89@yahoo.com

    Comment


    • #62
      si kenny ngaco,,kan judul threadnya games kenapa jd sosial networking... :lols: :001_tt2:
      Seragam Hijau ❖ Pentungan ❖ Gunting ❖ Pisau Lipet ❖ Sepatu Boot ❖ Borgol ❖ Tali Jemuran ❖ Topi Hijau ❖ Kopi ❖ radio ❖ kompor❖ senter ❖ Sepeda




      Liat spam silakan laporkan disini
      LAPORAN & PENGADUAN 24jam
      :alucard::gunsmilie:

      sigpic




      Comment


      • #63
        oiyaaa... hahahahahah ampun val jgn disunat postingan gw.. hahahahhaha
        Customized iMac 2011 3.4ghz with AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5 | Apple LED Cinema Display 24 inch | Macbook Pro 2.8ghz (8GB Ram) | Macbook Aluminium 2.4Ghz| iBook g3 clamshell | eMac g4 | Macintosh SE HD | iMac g3 | apple message pad 110 (newton) | iPad Wifi 16gb | iPhone 3GS white | iPhone 4S white 64GB | ipod nano video | ipod nano | ipod classic 15gb | ipod video 30gb | apple iSight | apple quicktime webcam | Nikon d300s_mbd10_70-200mm F2.8 VRII_SB900 | Nikon d80_mbd80_24-70mm f2.8_SB900 | Focal XS 2.1 speaker built in dock | Beats by Dr Dre Studio (White) | WD My Book 1TB | Lacie 1TB | WD TV Live | Macintosh Classic | Macintosh Color Classic (2) | Macintosh Powerbook Duo 280c | Macintosh Duo Dock | Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display | PowerMacintosh 6400 | Apple Quicktake 200 | iPad 64 Wifi+3G | White iPad 2 3G wifi 64gb | LV iPad case| Prada iPad Case | apple battery charger | MacinPad (macintosh classic+iPad] | iPod shuffle 4th generation | ipod nano touch | iPod Touch 4G 8GB | Apple Magic Trackpad | Apple HDMI Cable | Beats Pro by Dr dre | Monster beats studio

        Follow me on Twitter : @applegeek89

        YM + email + FaceTime (FT) + iMessage : kennykartasasmita_89@yahoo.com

        Comment


        • #64
          kira2 ada beejive buat mac ga ya??
          :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::tank:

          :surrender::surrender:

          MBP 2.4Ghz.
          iPhone 4 32gb FU
          Seagate 1tb

          Comment


          • #65
            Mantabbb sikatt dulu, thx ken
            Apple Magic Mouse|MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display|Mavericks 10.9.1|MackBook Air 13" Mid 2012|Mavericks 10.9.1|WD My Passport 500GB|Freedom 500GB|Rock 250GB|

            Comment


            • #66
              Wow Udah ada lagi... Mantap..
              Ijin mengunduh yah..
              Mau maen The Sims 3 sampai expansion packnya (Pets)?? Klik tutorialnya di SINI

              Comment


              • #67
                Angry Birds 1.0.2 (Mac Os X)

                http://hotfile.com/dl/96117407/3daec...ds102.zip.html
                http://www.fileserve.com/file/FaQnYcT

                What's New in Version 1.0.2
                Added support for older MacBooks.
                Apple Magic Mouse|MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display|Mavericks 10.9.1|MackBook Air 13" Mid 2012|Mavericks 10.9.1|WD My Passport 500GB|Freedom 500GB|Rock 250GB|

                Comment


                • #68
                  buset deh angry birds udah update lagi...

                  thank u om simon.
                  Customized iMac 2011 3.4ghz with AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5 | Apple LED Cinema Display 24 inch | Macbook Pro 2.8ghz (8GB Ram) | Macbook Aluminium 2.4Ghz| iBook g3 clamshell | eMac g4 | Macintosh SE HD | iMac g3 | apple message pad 110 (newton) | iPad Wifi 16gb | iPhone 3GS white | iPhone 4S white 64GB | ipod nano video | ipod nano | ipod classic 15gb | ipod video 30gb | apple iSight | apple quicktime webcam | Nikon d300s_mbd10_70-200mm F2.8 VRII_SB900 | Nikon d80_mbd80_24-70mm f2.8_SB900 | Focal XS 2.1 speaker built in dock | Beats by Dr Dre Studio (White) | WD My Book 1TB | Lacie 1TB | WD TV Live | Macintosh Classic | Macintosh Color Classic (2) | Macintosh Powerbook Duo 280c | Macintosh Duo Dock | Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display | PowerMacintosh 6400 | Apple Quicktake 200 | iPad 64 Wifi+3G | White iPad 2 3G wifi 64gb | LV iPad case| Prada iPad Case | apple battery charger | MacinPad (macintosh classic+iPad] | iPod shuffle 4th generation | ipod nano touch | iPod Touch 4G 8GB | Apple Magic Trackpad | Apple HDMI Cable | Beats Pro by Dr dre | Monster beats studio

                  Follow me on Twitter : @applegeek89

                  YM + email + FaceTime (FT) + iMessage : kennykartasasmita_89@yahoo.com

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    [CENTER]
                    Update 12-1-11

                    21.Dinner Dash 5 : Boom Collector's Edition [Thks to applegeek]

                    Originally posted by applegeek View Post


                    Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition (UB FULL) | Mac Os X | Games | 117 MB

                    Rebuild Flo’s Diner in Diner Dash 5: BOOM! Collector's Edition. Serve customers to earn the money needed to design a brand new restaurant! Offered only to Game Club Members, this is a special Collector's Edition early release. The game is scheduled to be released in 2-3 weeks so, the Collector's Edition is for those who can’t wait to find out what new escapade is in store for Flo.

                    Download :

                    http://hotfile.com/dl/29315382/d0299d8/DD5Boom.dmg.html

                    [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                    22.Stunt Mania 4.5 [Thks to applegeek]

                    Originally posted by applegeek View Post


                    StuntMANIA 4.5 | Mac Os X | Games | 72 MB
                    StuntMANIA is a fast paced 3D stunt car driving game, where you get to perform the most amazing tricks and stunts in some really cool environments.
                    There are FIVE game modes in StuntMANIA with various tasks to perform. Some of the game modes are completed by achieving a high score, and some are completed by finishing a task in the quickest time possible.
                    You have the ability to save your best 10 scores and times on the Local Scores Leader board for each game mode, allowing you to compete against yourself and others that may play StuntMANIA on your machine. Additionally, if you have an active internet connection at the time of saving your score, you can also choose to save the score or time on the Global Scores Leader board, allowing you to compete against other players around the world.
                    You can select any of the TEN amazing stunt cars each with differing suspension, weight and handling. Any car can be played in any level in any game mode from an easy to navigate game selection menu.
                    Each level has randomly placed POWERUPS for you to find and when you do, you will have some amazing new abilities to help you reach even the highest points in the level, or the hardest to find areas. Below is a list of each Power-Up and what it does.
                    • MEGA DRIFT – You can already use your arrow keys mid air to alter your car\’s direction. Now collect the MEGA DRIFT powerup to really get some mid air drift action happening.
                    • GRAVITY – Once collected this Powerup turn down the worlds gravity allowing you to increase your airtime and jump height! Get to places you couldn\’t reach before!
                    • NITRO – Will give you temporary bursts of AWESOME speed that will allow you to perform the most wonderful Tricks and Spins. The Nitro depletes quickly, but also regenerates for you over time.
                    • TELEPORT – Will place teleport gates within each level that you can drive into and be instantly teleported to another random teleport gate. The is great for moving around the level quickly.
                    • MIRROR – Will mirror your direction (turn you 180deg) instantly, allowing for some amazing bonus pickup moves.
                    • SUPERJUMP – Will increase your jump force when you jump using the spacebar. Get to places you never thought possible!

                    http://hotfile.com/dl/93765335/6593ac0/SMAN4.5.zip.html

                    http://www.fileserve.com/file/T4W64ru

                    [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                    Update 14-1-11

                    23.Toki Tori v1.0

                    http://hotfile.com/dl/96263042/8222b...0Tori.zip.html

                    if need Pass :
                    Code:
                    www.onlyforiphone.org
                    [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                    24.Virtual City v1.0

                    Part 1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I02WR97S
                    Part 2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HKH0FYNS

                    [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                    Last edited by pekanbaruriau; 14-01-2011, 14:37.
                    12 Core , Is it Enough ?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by applegeek View Post


                      Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition (UB FULL) | Mac Os X | Games | 117 MB

                      Rebuild Flo’s Diner in Diner Dash 5: BOOM! Collector's Edition. Serve customers to earn the money needed to design a brand new restaurant! Offered only to Game Club Members, this is a special Collector's Edition early release. The game is scheduled to be released in 2-3 weeks so, the Collector's Edition is for those who can’t wait to find out what new escapade is in store for Flo.

                      Download :

                      http://hotfile.com/dl/29315382/d0299d8/DD5Boom.dmg.html

                      [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                      Originally posted by applegeek View Post


                      StuntMANIA 4.5 | Mac Os X | Games | 72 MB
                      StuntMANIA is a fast paced 3D stunt car driving game, where you get to perform the most amazing tricks and stunts in some really cool environments.
                      There are FIVE game modes in StuntMANIA with various tasks to perform. Some of the game modes are completed by achieving a high score, and some are completed by finishing a task in the quickest time possible.
                      You have the ability to save your best 10 scores and times on the Local Scores Leader board for each game mode, allowing you to compete against yourself and others that may play StuntMANIA on your machine. Additionally, if you have an active internet connection at the time of saving your score, you can also choose to save the score or time on the Global Scores Leader board, allowing you to compete against other players around the world.
                      You can select any of the TEN amazing stunt cars each with differing suspension, weight and handling. Any car can be played in any level in any game mode from an easy to navigate game selection menu.
                      Each level has randomly placed POWERUPS for you to find and when you do, you will have some amazing new abilities to help you reach even the highest points in the level, or the hardest to find areas. Below is a list of each Power-Up and what it does.
                      • MEGA DRIFT – You can already use your arrow keys mid air to alter your car\’s direction. Now collect the MEGA DRIFT powerup to really get some mid air drift action happening.
                      • GRAVITY – Once collected this Powerup turn down the worlds gravity allowing you to increase your airtime and jump height! Get to places you couldn\’t reach before!
                      • NITRO – Will give you temporary bursts of AWESOME speed that will allow you to perform the most wonderful Tricks and Spins. The Nitro depletes quickly, but also regenerates for you over time.
                      • TELEPORT – Will place teleport gates within each level that you can drive into and be instantly teleported to another random teleport gate. The is great for moving around the level quickly.
                      • MIRROR – Will mirror your direction (turn you 180deg) instantly, allowing for some amazing bonus pickup moves.
                      • SUPERJUMP – Will increase your jump force when you jump using the spacebar. Get to places you never thought possible!

                      http://hotfile.com/dl/93765335/6593ac0/SMAN4.5.zip.html

                      http://www.fileserve.com/file/T4W64ru

                      [Note : This is a real crack, you don't have to replace _MASReceipt or anything like that. Just download and play.]
                      Thx om applegeek atas sharenya :thumbup:

                      Originally posted by VJ_08 View Post
                      http://hotfile.com/dl/96117407/3daec...ds102.zip.html
                      http://www.fileserve.com/file/FaQnYcT

                      What's New in Version 1.0.2
                      Added support for older MacBooks.
                      Thx om simon atas updatenya :clap:

                      See The Lastest Update in Here

                      Code:
                      http://macclubindonesia.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1068701&postcount=70
                      12 Core , Is it Enough ?

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Terima kasih besar besar!!!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hajarrrrrrr :closedeyes:
                          Apple Magic Mouse|MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display|Mavericks 10.9.1|MackBook Air 13" Mid 2012|Mavericks 10.9.1|WD My Passport 500GB|Freedom 500GB|Rock 250GB|

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            gmn cara diner dash ny supy bisa di play? ga ngerti bagian read me nya...
                            sigpic
                            Why you gotta be so mean?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by kikyosama View Post
                              gmn cara diner dash ny supy bisa di play? ga ngerti bagian read me nya...
                              dinner dash udah full cracked bro... tinggal klik file .dmg nya doang.
                              Customized iMac 2011 3.4ghz with AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5 | Apple LED Cinema Display 24 inch | Macbook Pro 2.8ghz (8GB Ram) | Macbook Aluminium 2.4Ghz| iBook g3 clamshell | eMac g4 | Macintosh SE HD | iMac g3 | apple message pad 110 (newton) | iPad Wifi 16gb | iPhone 3GS white | iPhone 4S white 64GB | ipod nano video | ipod nano | ipod classic 15gb | ipod video 30gb | apple iSight | apple quicktime webcam | Nikon d300s_mbd10_70-200mm F2.8 VRII_SB900 | Nikon d80_mbd80_24-70mm f2.8_SB900 | Focal XS 2.1 speaker built in dock | Beats by Dr Dre Studio (White) | WD My Book 1TB | Lacie 1TB | WD TV Live | Macintosh Classic | Macintosh Color Classic (2) | Macintosh Powerbook Duo 280c | Macintosh Duo Dock | Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display | PowerMacintosh 6400 | Apple Quicktake 200 | iPad 64 Wifi+3G | White iPad 2 3G wifi 64gb | LV iPad case| Prada iPad Case | apple battery charger | MacinPad (macintosh classic+iPad] | iPod shuffle 4th generation | ipod nano touch | iPod Touch 4G 8GB | Apple Magic Trackpad | Apple HDMI Cable | Beats Pro by Dr dre | Monster beats studio

                              Follow me on Twitter : @applegeek89

                              YM + email + FaceTime (FT) + iMessage : kennykartasasmita_89@yahoo.com

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Thank you all! Keep up the good work and keep adding the apps...... :001_tt2:
                                Macbook Pro 13" 2010:
                                - C2D 2.4G
                                - SAMSUNG SSD 470 128GB; WD BEVT 320GB (SORRY DVD ROM… YOU"RE GONE!!!)
                                - 8GB DDR3
                                - 640GB Buffalo Portable
                                - MAC OS X LION… Boot in 15 secs

                                Macbook White:
                                - C2D 2.2G Santa Rosa
                                - 320GB HDD
                                - 4GB DDR2 PC5300


                                STM Loft :thumbup:
                                iPhone 3GS White FU 16GB
                                iPhone 4 Black FU 32GB
                                iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X