Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ iNews ] - Berita-berita Terbaru Seputar Iphone

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Tweet
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ iNews ] - Berita-berita Terbaru Seputar Iphone

    Mexican Carrier Executive Claims iPhone 4 Hardware Revision Coming by End of September



    Marco Quatorze, Telcel's Director of Value Added Services in Mexico, says that Apple will release an iPhone 4 hardware update at the end of September to fix reception issues.

    As of September 30 Telcel will be available in new devices that do not have the malfunction of the reception and explained that the company will have several options to make changes from one phone to another flawed not to take: "If the previous plan is over, you will need to hire a new change for iPhone 4. If, for example, already has one and take three months for payment, change the cell with a re-employment and takes into account the previous time, so instead of paying 24 months, only done in 21."

    It's unclear whether there is any truth to this statement or whether the director is simply assuming the new hardware since Apple put an expiration of September 30th on its free bumper program.

    Mudah2an benar wkwwkkwkwkw...:001_tt1:

    Sumber:http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/31/...-of-september/
    sigpic

  • #2
    [ iNews ] - Berita-berita Terbaru Seputar Iphone

    Rumor: New iPhone 4 Antenna Design Coming Late September
    An executive at a Mexican cellphone carrier Telcel claims that Apple has a revised iPhone 4 coming late September that fixes the annoying antenna problems everyone's seen with the original model.

    The exec says that Telcel customers are able to get the free iPhone 4 case until September 30, when it expires (in the US as well). This meshes with what we've been hearing behind the scenes at Apple, that they're working on an actual hardware solution to the antennas—one that doesn't hide the antenna, but either coats it or changes the material to something that doesn't react so badly with your skin.

    Again, the date is a rumor, since everything is subject to Apple's whims on when they want to release their products. However, it could be a pretty interesting announcement at tomorrow's press conference.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xufuchang View Post
      Rumor: New iPhone 4 Antenna Design Coming Late September
      An executive at a Mexican cellphone carrier Telcel claims that Apple has a revised iPhone 4 coming late September that fixes the annoying antenna problems everyone's seen with the original model.

      The exec says that Telcel customers are able to get the free iPhone 4 case until September 30, when it expires (in the US as well). This meshes with what we've been hearing behind the scenes at Apple, that they're working on an actual hardware solution to the antennas—one that doesn't hide the antenna, but either coats it or changes the material to something that doesn't react so badly with your skin.

      Again, the date is a rumor, since everything is subject to Apple's whims on when they want to release their products. However, it could be a pretty interesting announcement at tomorrow's press conference.
      Selalu rumor deh :closedeyes::closedeyes:
      Mending ini, walau oot, tapi harusnya bener..


      Apple Announces New iPod Touch With Facetime, Retina Display



      The new iPod touch comes with iOS 4.1, the newest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. iOS 4.1 enables new features like FaceTime video calling, multitasking, folders and Game Center.

      Pricing & Availability
      The new iPod touch will be available next week for a suggested price of $229 (US) for the 8GB model, $299 (US) for the 32GB model and $399 (US) for the 64GB model through the Apple Store (www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers.








      source
      Last edited by fa_amos; 02-09-2010, 08:45.



      All the best

      sigpic

      Please Welcome:

      ★★★★★ Jual SGP iPhone 4 Case ★ Ultra Thin ★ Ultra Silke ★ Neo Hybrid EX ★★★★★

      YM ID : fa_amos@yahoo.com | FB : fa_amos@yahoo.com | Twitter : fa_amos
      iPhone 5 FU iOS7.1.2 Jailbreaked ||| iPod Nano 5th Gen Silver | 8Gb | FW 1.0.2


      Comment


      • #4
        itunes 10 aman kok buat iphone hactivate,JB,unloch DFu mode dll

        hati" jgn update ke 4.1

        gw juga udh coba itunes 10 SYNC with iphone SU nga ad masalah:001_smile:
        Last edited by rhevano; 08-09-2010, 22:25.
        | macbook pro 2.8GHz | 10.7.4 Lion & 10.8
        | iphone 4 | iOS 6.0.1 | MC603iD | FU
        | iphone 3Gs | iOS 6.0.1 | MC637PA | FU
        | iphone 2G | whited00r6 | MA712LL | SU
        | ipod touch 4th | iOS 6.0.1
        | magic mouse
        | mighty mouse
        | wireless keyboard



        i Love this symbol ™

        Comment


        • #5
          [ iNews ] - Berita-berita Terbaru Seputar Iphone

          news from september post here...
          :001_smile:
          sigpic

          ym: dj.snookz isnookz@mac.com ping: snookz

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rhevano View Post
            itunes 10 aman kok buat iphone hactivate,JB,unloch DFu mode dll
            gw juga udh coba itunes 10 SYNC with iphone SU nga ad masalah:001_smile:
            Udah coba ping belum? ( gw pikir sama kayak pingchat ). Katanya app-nya udah built in di ipon? "Ping is built into the iTunes app on iPhone and iPod touch. So you can see artist updates from anywhere."

            Berarti yang udah built in OS versi berapa?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fa_amos View Post
              Selalu rumor deh :closedeyes:
              Mending ini, walau oot, tapi harusnya bener..


              Apple Announces New iPod Touch With Facetime, Retina Display



              The new iPod touch comes with iOS 4.1, the newest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. iOS 4.1 enables new features like FaceTime video calling, multitasking, folders and Game Center.

              Pricing & Availability
              The new iPod touch will be available next week for a suggested price of $229 (US) for the 8GB model, $299 (US) for the 32GB model and $399 (US) for the 64GB model through the Apple Store (www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers.








              source
              Ini mah udah pasti bener koq bro,bukan harusnya bener, pan udah nongol di web nya jg wkwkwkkww....kayanya keren ya...jauh lbh murah dr iphone 4 lagi....yg 8gb nya :blushing:
              sigpic i_design interior alvin 081321411222/02292525222

              Comment


              • #8
                iPhone pake yg lama, beli ipod touch baru...
                I believe in Karma and iCloud

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bbuser View Post
                  iPhone pake yg lama, beli ipod touch baru...
                  kok sama sih ide nya :001_tongue:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wiizi View Post
                    kok sama sih ide nya :001_tongue:
                    Sama saya juga niatnya gitu ipon tetep beli ipod touch 4th gen aja...sama aza heheheh....lebih ramah di kantong
                    Life was much easier when APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just FRUITS!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by deville View Post
                      Udah coba ping belum? ( gw pikir sama kayak pingchat ). Katanya app-nya udah built in di ipon? "Ping is built into the iTunes app on iPhone and iPod touch. So you can see artist updates from anywhere."
                      Berarti yang udah built in OS versi berapa?
                      di saya pake os 4.0.1 buka itunes di iphone udah ada bro ping nya heheh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        pengen beli ipod nano yang baru...

                        lalu modif jadiin jam tangan....
                        kereeennnn
                        :001_tt1::001_tt1:

                        sigpic

                        ym: dj.snookz isnookz@mac.com ping: snookz

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by snookz View Post
                          pengen beli ipod nano yang baru...

                          lalu modif jadiin jam tangan....
                          kereeennnn
                          :001_tt1:

                          gua juga mau dibeliin MOD
                          :closedeyes::closedeyes:
                          Toshiba E105 ( 7 Ultimate x64 ) :001_tt1:
                          HTC EVO 4G LTE
                          iPhone 4 CDMA
                          iPad2 5.0.1 Jailbroken :D:D



                          Munchies:001_tt1::001_tt1:



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by snookz View Post
                            pengen beli ipod nano yang baru...

                            lalu modif jadiin jam tangan....
                            kereeennnn
                            :001_tt1::001_tt1:

                            keren euy :001_tt1:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by snookz View Post
                              pengen beli ipod nano yang baru...

                              lalu modif jadiin jam tangan....
                              kereeennnn
                              :001_tt1::001_tt1:

                              wah jadi kepingin :blink:
                              |iPhone 5 6.1.2|
                              Intel i5-3470 ivy bridge, AMD HD7870 + NVidia GTS450|Samsung Galaxy Tab 7+|iPodTouch 4th-gen 8gb|
                              |netbook dan aneka koneksi internet buat dagang jasa servis iphone,ipod,ipad|

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information